Tour Duration - 7 Nights / 8 Days
Route: Delhi - Jaipur - Sawai Madhopur - Chittorgarh - Udaipur - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Bharatpur - Agra - Delhi
You'll be delighted you chose to see Rajasthan on the Palace on Wheels. On board, you'll feel like an erstwhile mharaja, traveling in regal splendour. Each coach named after the erstwhile princely state has 4 twin bedded chambers, thoughtfully decorated in ethnic Rajasthani decor. Channel music, intercom, attached toilets, running hot & cold water shower and wall to wall carpeting are some of the facilities to make you feel at home. Each saloon has personal attendants or Khidmatgars, who are at your beck and call.
The 14 coaches are named after former Rajput states matching the aesthetics and interiors of the royal past. Each saloon has a mini pantry and a lounge to ensure availability of hot and cold beverage, and refreshments and a place to relax and get together. Come, discover Rajasthan the Royal way!
Day 1 Wednesday: Delhi
Day 2 Thursday: Jaipur
Day 3 Friday: Sawai Madhopur - Chittorgarh
Day 4 Saturday: Udaipur
Day 5 Sunday: Jaisalmer
Day 6 Monday: Jodhpur
Day 7 Tuesday: Bharatpur - Agra
Day 8 Wednesday: Delhi
Palace on Wheels - Schedule
The Palace on Wheels tour starts on every Wednesday of the week from New Delhi, from September until April of the following year.
Reporting time is 16:30 hrs at Delhi Safdarjung Railway Station where a royal reception awaits you. This prestigious train departs from Safdarjung Railway Station at 18:30 hrs.
7 Nights Palace On Wheels Train Tour Departs Ex New Delhi till April 2018
|Oct 2016||5, 12, 19, 26|
|Nov 2016||2, 9, 16, 23, 30|
|Dec 2016||7, 14, 21*, 28*|
|Jan 2017||4, 11, 18, 25|
|Feb 2017||1, 8, 15, 22|
|March 2017||1, 8, 15, 22, 29|
|April 2017||5, 12, 19, 26|
|May 2017 to August 2017||No Operations|
|Sept 2017||6, 13, 20, 27|
|Oct 2017||4, 11, 18, 25|
|Nov 2017||1, 8, 15, 22, 29|
|Dec 2017||6, 13, 20*, 27*|
|Jan 2018||3, 10, 17, 24, 31|
|Feb 2018||7, 14, 21, 28|
|March 2018||7, 14, 21, 28|
|April 2018||4, 11, 18, 25|
Palace on Wheels - Tariff
|Occupancy||Oct 2016 to March 2017 / Oct 2017 to March 2018
|Sep & Apr 2017, & Apr 2018
|Single||US$ 6289||US$ 4730|
|Double / Twin||US$ 9460||US$ 7284|
- 10% extra surcharge during Christmas and New Year departures.
- 50% of the prevailing tariff will be charged for the children between 5-12 years of age.
- 10% of the prevailing tariff will be charged for the children below 5 years.
- The tariff structure for guests having Indian Identity proof (Passport / Voter ID / Aadhaar) will be applicable.
- The tariff is inclusive of cost of travel, accommodation, all meals, sightseeing tours and entrance fee (excluding video camera fee) for monuments & palaces and entertainment.
- Tariff does not include liquor, laundry and other items of personal nature.
- The above Tariff is subject to change without notice.