Tour Duration - 7 Nights / 8 Days
Route: Delhi - Jodhpur - Udaipur - Chittorgarh - Sawai Madhopur - Jaipur - Khajuraho - Varanasi - Agra - Delhi
Day 1 Sunday: Delhi
Day 2 Monday: Jodhpur
Day 3 Tuesday: Udaipur
Day 4 Wednesday: Sawai Madhopur-Jaipur
Day 5 Thursday: Khajuraho
Day 6 Friday: Varanasi
Day 7 Saturday: Agra
Day 8 Sunday: Delhi
Royal Rajasthan on Wheels - Schedule
The Royal Rajasthan on Wheels tour starts on every Sunday of the week from New Delhi, from October until March of the following year.
Reporting time is 16: 00 hrs at Delhi Safdarjung Railway Station, where a royal reception awaits you.
This prestigious train departs from Safdarjung Railway Station at 17:30 hrs.
7 Nights Royal Rajasthan on Wheels. Depart Ex. New Delhi
|Oct 2016||2, 9, 16, 23, 30|
|Nov 2016||6, 13, 20, 27|
|Dec 2016||4, 11, 18*, 25*|
|Jan 2017||1, 8, 15, 22, 29|
|Feb 2017||5, 12, 19, 26|
|Mar 2017||5 ,12, 19, 26|
|Oct 2017||1, 8, 15, 22, 29|
|Nov 2017||5, 12, 19, 26|
|Dec 2017||3, 10, 17, 24*, 31*|
|Jan 2018||7, 14, 21, 28|
|Feb 2018||4, 11, 18, 25|
|Mar 2018||4, 11, 18, 25|
Royal Rajasthan on Wheels - Cabins
Deluxe Saloon - The Extraordinary Suite
Welcome to your exquisite saloon, your personal imperial chamber. Experience the grandeur of contemporary princely living with elegant silk furnishings and luxuries with meticulously chosen bedding and upholstery, writing-table and chair to make your stay more comfortable. The saloons have been created in three different themes in hues of exquisite jewels - Ruby, Sapphire and Pearl.
Super Deluxe Saloon - The Bravura Suite
Your princely saloon offers spacious living with the complete comfort of a royal suite. The exquisite silk and velvet bedspreads and draperies and finely carved wooden furniture add to your experience. The bed is large and comfortable with colour-coordinated draperies. The ottoman, sofa-chairs and writing table make your stay more comfortable. The suites have been named after the two precious stones - Emerald and Diamond.
A delicious meal, presented appetisingly and served with love is the perfect beginning and end of the day. And we serve it all. Sheesh Mahal and Swarn Mahal, the two Restro-Bars on the Royal Train invite you to savour the grand royal feast. Enjoy mouth-watering delicacies from Rajasthani, Indian, Continental and Chinese cuisines. Sheesh Mahal has splendid floor lamps and crystal pelmets; the entire resto-bar is made of wood and crystal. The Swarn Mahal has a theme of gold and brass. Feast on your delicious meal with customised hand-made cutlery and specially designed crockery a midst aesthetic splendour.
Accompany your sumptuous meals with the finest wines and an array of international brands of liquor at the two resto-bars Sheesh Mahal and Swarn Mahal. The fully equipped bar on the train serves selected brands on Aperitif, Malt, Whisky, Scotch, Rum, Vodka, Cognac, Wines and Champagne.
Royal Rajasthan on Wheels brings you the finest spa services on board. This lifestyle spa provides relaxation and wellness solutions with personal care products for hair, skin and body. The well-equipped spa will offer various massages and therapies and revitalising solutions amidst a royal ambience.
The gracious hospitality on board is bound to leave you speechless. Your experience of the regal train will be doubled by the warm welcome and the diligent service. The meticulously trained attendants, your Khidmatgars will serve you round the clock.
The 13 deluxe coaches have been rightly named after the famous palaces of Rajasthan. Namely, Hawa Mahal, Chandra Mahal, Surya Mahal, Moti Mahal, Sukh Mahal, Jal Mahal, Padmini Mahal, Kishori Mahal, Phool Mahal, Jogi Mahal, Kumbha Palace, Umaid Palace and Lalgarh Palace. The Super- Deluxe coach is named the Taj Mahal.
- Royal Rajasthan on Wheels is a no smoking train.
- It offers Internet facility and Satellite TV on board.
- It has a Royal Spa and Wellness Centre (Gym) facility on board.
- The windows of the Royal Train are the largest of any train running on tracks in India and have been made especially for enjoying visual treats on your royal escapade.
- The super deluxe saloons have an individual temperature control facility.
- Channel music system and public address system.
- Enjoy a range of board-games and a variety of books on the train.
- Various national dailies and magazines are available on board.
- Laundry service is available on board to serve you better.
- A separate safe is provided in your cabin to store your valuables.
- 110/120 V sockets in train.
- Mailbox is provided on board.
- Foreign exchange counters are available at hotel counters.
- For a comfortable sightseeing experience, Royal Rajasthan on Wheels will provide AC buses for the passengers.
Royal Rajasthan on Wheels - Tariff
|Oct 2016 to March 2017 & Oct 2017 to March 2018|
|Single||US$ 6600 per cabin on single occupancy|
|Double / Twin||US$ 9450 per cabin on double occupancy|
|Suite||US$ 12,600 per suite|
- 10% extra surcharge during Christmas and New Year departures.
- 50% of the prevailing tariff will be charged for children between 5-12 years of age.
- 10% of the prevailing tariff will be charged for children below 5 years.
- The tariff is inclusive of cost of travel, accommodation, all meals, sightseeing tours, entrance fee (excluding video camera fee) for monuments & palaces and entertainment.
- Tariff does not include liquor, laundry and other items of personal nature.
- The above Tariff is subject to change without notice.